Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello

Deepest apologies for not giving this blog as much attention as I used to.. I can primarily blame that on school this year as it is my final year of high school and for some odd reason I feel like I need to do well. Perhaps it's some inner wish to beat my brother and sister although I wouldn't really care too much. Whatever the case I've definitely been focusing on school and not photography, apart from in art of course. I do have another trip coming up these holidays so they'll be lots of photos *and videos* from that which I will post here, and in a few weeks I've got a shoot which I've started planning and currently can't sleep thinking about it.. hopefully my friend Johnny will be styling it - http://www.veinsthud.blogspot.com/ -

But as I'm not taking photos as much this year, to keep this blog alive I was thinking of doing more inspiration posts and what not. What do you think? I don't know whether to keep it as just 'my photography' or to also post about other random things in life.

Also, I really need some music suggestion so please suggest some to me!
Ps. I'm really trying to get back to people who comment on my posts or at least check out everyones blogs. This may take time because I'm so busy I hardly spend any time blogging but I'm trying to balance things a bit more.

Studio Art

Here's a photo I took for art experimentation.
X

7 comments:

  1. This is a great picture George! As always you surprise me. You're sooo good!
    About inspirations: I don't do that on my personal blog, but honestly I do like to see inspirational posts from other person. I think it is interesting, and sometimes I see amazing pictures I will never found by myself otherwise.
    Some music? A young musician from Switzerland, she's going to release her first cd this september, her name is Nadine carina (http://www.myspace.com/pinkenxy), I really looove her music! She's very delicate and dreamy. I hope you like her music :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A song suggestion; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeeQSJ_xDg4 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music suggestion: Moving Mountains' new album Waves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see inspiration posts :)

    and here are some bands I've really been into recently:

    -The Head and The Heart
    -James Vincent McMorrow
    -Bombay Bicycle Club
    -U.S. Royalty
    -Scrabbel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music that I'm in to these days:
    The Paper Kites
    Fleet Foxes
    The Decemberists
    The Gaslight Anthem
    A Silent Film
    Wye Oak

    I like inspirational posts. Share those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh that's such a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cool photograph! is that film or digital?

    ReplyDelete