Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birthday

Last Tuesday (the 12th) it was my birthday. I turned seventeen. Bought a $5 minolta from an op-shop and my dad also fixed his old Konica. Here are some pictures I took on my dads.

Untitled

Untitled2

Untitled3

Untitled16

Untitled8

Untitled7

Untitled14


And here are some from the $5 cam...


Untitled13

Untitled15

Untitled12

Untitled8

Untitled2

Untitled

Untitled3

Untitled14

Untitled20

Untitled17

I got a flash for my birthday too, so I'm trying some night shots out.

15 comments:

  1. I use my Dad's old SLR too! But it's a Cosina :)
    Those photos are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iv been looking for a cheap cool camera every were!

    messwiththebull1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live an amazing life. i can't believe you're only seventeen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy late birthday! The photos are amazing... and very, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello your name is george and you take beautiful pictures! keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow we have the same birthday! (i turned 17 too) :)
    anyway, these photos are amazing! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh happy bday :)
    this are so beautiful!! they turned our great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy late birthday :)
    i love all the shots from your $5 cam, they are amazing
    x
    www.wenevergrowup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome shots! Hope your bday was a blast x

    ReplyDelete